Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am not a perfect person...There is no perfect person. There are some things we wish we didn't do, or did differently...so we realize we just have to do better when we get a second chance.

I like to compare life to this wonderful brick game I have.
Oftentimes, just because I fail once, I feel d need to start all over again, and other times, I'l just go ahead with d remaining lives I have, hoping to make d most of it! and when I beat the previous high score, I just want to beat the current one already!

Each time I play this game, it opens my eyes to how life is generally. At times we fail and for some of us, it just might mean starting all over..,starting afresh and others might just kickoff where they left...but it all points out one thing-the end of the road is not always the end of the road until you get to the end! NEVER QUITTING is d name of d game.
Be it in our relationships, careers, aspirations in life... there's always another chance...just find a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment